PRIVACY STATEMENT OF S+P SAMSON GMBH IN ACCORDANCE WITH GDPR
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company’s data protection officer
This data protection information applies to the processing of data by: S+P Samson GmbH, Industriestr. 32, 86438 Kissing, Germany
Controller: S+P Samson GmbH, Industriestraße 32, 86438 Kissing, Germany; Tel. +49 8233 846-0, email@example.com, CEO Mr. Karl Tochtermann
The Data Protection Officer of S+P Samson GmbH can be contacted as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data, and the type and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.sp-samson.com the browser used on your terminal device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a log file. The following information will be recorded without your involvement and stored until it is deleted automatically:
- IP-address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
We will process the above data for the following purposes:
- To ensure that the connection is established without any problems,
- To ensure that the use of our website is comfortable,
- To evaluate system security and stability
- Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest ensues from the purposes of data collection listed above. We will never use the collected data for the purpose of identifying you as an individual.
b) When you use our contact form
For questions of any kind we offer you the option to contact us via a contact form that is provided on our website. This requires entering a valid email address so that we know who the enquiry is from and to enable us to reply. Any further information can be provided on a voluntary basis.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) GDPR on the basis of your consent which you have given voluntarily.
The personal data collected by us in the course of using the contact form will be deleted automatically when the enquiry you made has been concluded.
c) Video conferences
When we invite you to a video conference we use Microsoft Teams. You can find the Microsoft privacy statement here: https://privacy.microsoft.com/de-de/privacystatement
3. Passing on data
We will not pass your personal data to any third parties except for the purposes stated below.
We will only pass your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your explicit consent in accordance with Article 6 (1)(a) GDPR,
- Passing on your data in accordance with Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend any legal rights and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding protectable interest that would prevent us from passing on your data,
- There is a legal obligation in accordance with Article 6 (1)(c) GDPR to pass on your data, to the extent permitted by law, and if this is required in the course of our contractual relationship with you, in accordance with Article 6 (1)(b) GDPR.
The cookie is used to store information relating to the specific terminal device used. However, this does not mean that we will be able to obtain direct information about your identity.
In addition, we use temporary cookies to optimise the ease of use, they will be stored on your terminal device for a defined period. If you are visiting our website again to use our services it will be detected automatically that you have already visited us as well as the entries and settings you made, so that you don’t have to enter them again.
The data we process through cookies is required for the purposes stated to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR.
|jylayout||www.sp-samson.com||End of browser session||Session cookie|
|style||www.sp-samson.com||End of browser session||Session cookie|
|oldstyle||www.sp-samson.com||End of browser session||Session cookie|
|random string||www.sp-samson.com||End of browser session||Session cookie|
5. Rights of the data subject
You have the right,
- in accordance with Article 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data that we process. The information you can request includes, but is not limited to the purposes of data processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which your data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object to such processing, the source of the data if the data was not collected by us as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and any meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to request the rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data we store, unless the processing of this data is required to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, on the grounds of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend a claim;
- in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of processing your personal data where you contest the accuracy of the data, where processing is unlawful, but you contest their erasure and where we no longer require the data, but you require them to assert, exercise or defend a claim or, if you have objected to processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent at any time. This means that we must not continue the data processing which was based on this consent in the future, and
- in accordance with Article77 GDPR, to file a complaint with regulatory authority. As a rule, you can contact the regulatory authority near your residence or workplace, or near our registered office.
6. Right to object
Where your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interest, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, on grounds relating to your particular situation or if the objection is against processing for direct marketing purposes. With the latter, you have a general right to object and this will be implemented by us without requiring a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right to withdraw your consent or your right to object, an email to email@example.com.
7. Data security
Within the visit to the website we use the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method, combined with the highest encryption level your browser supports. As a rule, this will be 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see from the locked padlock (and/or key) symbol in your browser’s status bar whether the transmission of individual pages of our website is encrypted.
We used appropriate technical organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction and unauthorised access by third parties. We are improving our security measures continuously in line with technological developments.
8. Current status and changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is currently valid and was last updated in July 2022. It may be necessary to make changes to this Privacy Statement from time to time, as we develop our website and our offering on the website further, and/or due to changes in legal and/or regulatory requirements. The current version of our Privacy Statement is available on our website at www.sp-samson.com/datenschutzwhere you can download and print if, if required.
Download our privacy statement and information for potential customers and customers
Download our privacy statement and information for employees and job applicants